Yes, I would like to register for the Urbanism Week 2012 (24 – 28 SEPT)!
A student ticket costs € 20,- which gives you entry to ALL the activities of the Urbanism Week 2012.
EARLY BIRD: For the first 50 students who subscribe we offer 25% discount; you only pay € 15 per ticket instead of €20.
This is what the Urbanism Week 2012 (24 – 28 SEPT) will offer you:
- Five days full of national and international keynote speakers and discussions about the Urbanism field
- Workshop Link between practice & education (FULLY BOOKED)
- Lecture The role of the urbanist & new actors – by Machiel van Dorst
- Lecture On winning Europan – by Tadas Jonauski & Justina Muliuolyte
- Workshop Crowd Funding – by Bureau ZUS
- Workshop The City of today – by Beatrice Mariolle (FULLY BOOKED)
- Workshop How can Street Art improve a neighborhood – by Bas van Oudheusden
- Workshop How to engage citizens with the help of Social Media – By Michiel de Lange
- Workshop Tracking Citizens – by Otto Trienekens
- Workshop Making Cities with the help of Virual Networks – by Tjeerd Haccou
- A special publication of the Atlantis magazine about the Urbanism Week 2011
- Free drinks, snacks and a ‘borrel’
All workshops comprise a general introduction on the topic.
BNSP Young: Link between practice and education
BNSP will organize an interactive brainstorm session in groups about networking and how we can find a job in these economically difficult times.
ZUS: Crowd Funding
Developing your own crowed funding project, group wise.
Underdogs: How can street art improve the neigbourhood
Designing your own graffiti proposal for our faculty. Actively making of street art, so bring your old clothes!
Beatrice Mariolle: The city of today
Explore, in smaller groups, the possibilities of small towns and villages in metropolitan scale.
Michiel de Lange: How to engage citizens with the help of social media
Thinking together on urban issues and try to use (social) media as part of the solution.
Otto Trienekens: Tracking citizens
Learn the basics of GPS tracking and start developing and designing interventions, together with your group.
Tjeerd Haccou: Making cities with the help of virtual networks
Solving problems by developing your own online tool. (groupwork)
Note: All lectures are FREE accessible for students!